To support our international software projects, we are looking for a DevOps engineer / system administrator (m/f) with knowledge of Python.
What you will do with us
- You will administer our server environment and office infrastructure with tools like Puppet, Nagios, Docker/Rancher, OpenVPN, BackupPC, OpenLDAP.
- You will support and advice the development team regarding the build infrastructure based on Jenkins and Nexus with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- You will develop in Python and shell scripts in your own projects or to make your admin life easier.
- You will design and implement solutions to link distributed systems in the field of M2M.
What you can show us
- You are an expert in Linux (Debian, Red Hat) and you know your way around OSX and Windows XP/7/8/10.
- You have excellent knowledge of communicating in written and spoken English and German.
- Always well-connected - IPv6, DNS, VPN and Routing are an open book to you.
- ITIL process expertise is an advantage, as well as advanced Linux knowledge regarding monitoring (Nagios), RPM creation, virtualisation (KVM, Docker), software distribution and configuration management (Puppet).
What you can expect from us
- The drive of innovation is our top priority: we always strive to extend our knowledge and deliver success for our team and for our customers.
- Our ideas are implemented by the whole team: we mainly work in-house - with cutting-edge technologies and modern development practices, we are always up-to-date.
- The latest hardware for your needs: Macs, iPhones, Androids, iPads, tablets and touchscreens.
- Your workplace is ergonomic: after all, a healthy posture is just as important as your passion for getting the job done.
- Develop and evolve: in our international team, you can learn from your colleagues and pick up responsibilities quickly.
- Dev, Ops and beyond: we love thinking outside the box, in new ways as well as around the corner to broaden our possibilities.
- Team spirit is important to us: that's why we cook, eat and barbecue together, play table soccer to relax, and hold great events to enjoy our life.
… and all that in a stylish, classical villa, where our working climate feels like home.
Does this sound like your kind of thing? Then apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other questions? Drop us a line on the Contact page.
We are excited to meet you!